Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Outsourcing

I recommend it.

So much information and stuff out there, sifting through it can seem more trouble than it's worth. I'd pretty much stopped following new music as just too much work. So I've outsourced it to Marty. Every month he will recommend me two albums.

August's choices:

The Hold Steady - Boys and Girls in America
Sufjan Stevens - Illinois

Hooray! Music's now fun again!

I'm ready to follow this principle into other fields. Also, I'm willing to offer a similar service; or would be, if I could think of a speciality. Novels?

Classic: Great Expectations
Genre classic: The Stars My Destination

There you go.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.