Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, April 30, 2007

Yesterday I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on DVD. If I tell you that it was directed by the writer of Lethal Weapon then you'll probably get a good idea of whether or not you'll enjoy it.

If you're interested in genre, as I increasingly am, there are interesting things about it. But more importantly, there are exchanges between Bobby Downtime and La Valentine like this:

Perry: Look up idiot in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?
Harry: A picture of me?
Perry: No! The definition of idiot. Which you fucking are!

Brilliant.

I particularly liked that Robert Downey Jr. and Michelle Monaghan, despite all visual evidence to the contrary, were supposed to be old school friends.

But Jane thought it was rubbish, so maybe you will too.

I remember now that I've always had a soft spot for Downo. Here I claim that my hero lies between him and Jonathan Ross. But that was written two years ago.

How little we change.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.