Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let that vehicle or the personal contents thereof come to harm. It's what I call the Repo Code, kid. Don't forget it--etch it in your brain. Not many people got a code to live by anymore."

He's got a point.

The repo business is a little flat, so I was thinking about samurai:

Samurai were expected, though not required, to have interests in other arts such as dancing, Go, literature, poetry, and tea.

Pretty much there already; may as well make it official. Samurai-other-interests club: it's on.

UPDATE! I have not seen Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai. I hope I won't be tarred with its cool brush - it was out ages ago. This is more about the drinking of tea, the playing of Go, and the reading of books.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.