Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, January 05, 2007

Woman of the year 2006: Michelle Gomez



In Green Wing she gave the best comedy performance of the year. Yeah, I thought GW looked rubbish too, but it's actually pretty good*. Mark Heap was also excellent**.


* Yesterday's special was unwatchable. Don't watch it.

** This morning I found a file on my computer entitled, "podcast". It mainly consisted of me watching TV and talking about it. I don't remember doing it.

I say, "stop Mark Heap. Stop him!" a lot. Also, for some reason (an impression? a "character"?) I put on an Australian accent and say, "My favourite poet is Gerald Manley Hopkins".

Pretty sure I was drunk.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.