Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Working in London's ludicrous St. James's, I spot my fair share of celebrities. Last week Alan Cumming walked past the office, and Michael Winner stopped his Bentley on the road outside and popped into the Ritz. The Ritz does not offer a valet service - it took a while for the doormen to work that problem out, as honking-traffic mounted behind.

Yesterday I watched from the office doorway the arrivals for the Queen's 80th birthday party - Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, Prince Edward and Sophie, Prince Andrew and daughters, then Prince Philip and Queen. They arrived in order of seniority. That was fine, I guess, but was overshadowed by someone else I had seen in the street a couple of hours earlier. Only David Bellamy!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.