Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, September 04, 2006

Watched a music channel the other day, for the first time in ages. Some thoughts:

1) Blink 182's All the Small Things is a tune. I didn't notice at the time, more fool me. You never know what you have until you lose it. See also: Sum 41.


Dont it always seem to go
That you dont know what youve got
Till its gone


2)Once again masturbators drive culture. On this particular channel - possibly The Hits (TBC) - they now have a little screen in the corner showing "the Gimp" (basically a guy dressed like Robbie Williams in the Let Me Entertain You video). People text in and get him to do things - just like those bored women in lingerie who chat to each other and read out texts: "Show us your bum. Daz".

NB This may be incomprehensible to anyone without Sky.

3) Fergie's London Bridge is like M.I.A.'s Bucky Done Gun, only better.

Actually, thinking about it, I bloody hate M.I.A. She's always all like, "I don't fit in anywhere, I'm so crazy." Right. Nice one.


M.I.A. : ooh, identity

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.