Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, September 15, 2006

So, the final of the Marias tomorrow. Who's your money on?

It's a public vote, but thanks to Lloyd Webber's interventions, there's no one that's easy to warm to left in the competition. No Abi, no Simona: what's a boy to do?

It pains me to say this, but I think Connie (Alanshearermaria) may be my choice. Professional and uninspiring the whole way through , she has led from the front. But what's the competition?

Helena (Ropeymaria): I've warmed to her a lot. She's not as stage school as I'd first thought. She's really quite sweet. But she's overachieved.

Siobhan (Futurecokeheadmaria): has come from behind but must surely be the favourite. A few weeks ago she seemed a pretty ingenue, just discovering her talent. Now the faux-naif mask is slipping, and the scheming egotist is revealed.

For yuks you could vote for Helena, but I say Connie - let's stop Siobhan. That'll teach that pretty, sweet girl!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.