Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello there.

Well, it's been a while. August was full of things I meant to mention but didn't. Now things are settling down again, a quick round up:

Holiday to France - great. Couple of stories to tell, will do so when I get round to uploading my photos.

Going to see the Rolling Stones in Cardiff - also great. Alice Cooper was, like, just beside us. As was Nassar Hussein, Mike Atherton and Andy Townsend. Worth pointing out how good Mick was - he carried the rest of those auto-piloting chancers.

The second series of the Wire* confirms its place as my favourite TV program. It shows up the Sopranos for what it is - a violent, sweary soap opera. That's fine, but yeah, it can get boring; as can I, of course, especially when talking about the Wire in pubs. I realise that my enthusiasm probably puts people off. So it goes, all the more for me.

Some other stuff. To be updated.


* Series 3 has just been DVD'd in America. Glad it's not here yet - it would be terrible to get Wire-fatigue before season 4, which has just started in the States. Check out those reviews.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.