Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"Not only does sitting with your nose in a book positively influence others' opinion of you, it could actually - get this - lead to sex."

I can safely say that's it's never done anything for me.

(A tip for the girls, if you want to attract a chap's attention, you could do much worse than the SAS Survival Handbook.)

When I glanced over the comments for that article I saw a contribution from one of this blog's regular visitors. See if you can spot it, it's one of the first twenty or so. It's nothing bad or embarrassing, but as they're using a different "tag" I won't name them.



UPDATE: I wish it was this one, but it isn't.

"When I was a first year History student at University I had a see through carrier bag containing biographies on Stalin and Hitler, by Isaac Deutscher and Ian Kershaw. Both books had big front cover patriots of each dictator in full cult of personality pose mode. When two pretty German women saw me and my carrier bag they visibly got scared, pointing at me as if I was the offspring of both Hitler and Stalin. Books about dictators won't help you pull on the tube."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.