Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yesterday I watched two teams with proud histories fight for glory: Sidney Sussex, Cambridge, 1979 vs Keele, 1968. Man, they were good. Sidney Sussex were formidable, one of the best performances I’ve ever seen.

UPDATE!

I just remembered that Stephen Fry presented the winners with their trophies. I can never think of Fry without calling to mind Captain Broadchurch's thundering condemnations. Here's one from Big as a Whale, a joint venture between Marty, Broadchurch and me. In many ways we were our generation's Crosby, Stills and Nash or Smokin' Mojo filters. It ended in a blizzard of cocaine and recriminations, of course - these things often do. Still, good times.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.