Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, July 10, 2006

We needed a couple of days out of London: we went to Eastbourne.

It was hard finding a restaurant last night, everywhere was deserted. I began to worry that this was not the party town I'd hoped for. We chanced our arm on a Chinese - it looked alright. Thanks to its emptiness we were served quickly.

"Not watching the football tonight?" asked the waiter.

Of course the football! I'm sure the town centre's buzzing on other Sunday nights. If you find yourself there I can recommend Mr Hau's - watch yourself though, big portions.

Unfortunately my camera was out of gas; I refer you to the official tourism campaign for a flavour of the place.


Eastbourne: Shuffling old duffers not pictured.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.