Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

As you probably know, my interest in sport is largely academic. No family teams were passed down to me, and my childhood was spent away from sporting heartlands: no emotional connection took root. Reading this great article by an American looking to support an English football team got me thinking: why not pick a few teams from different sports and follow them for a while? If I could come to them through some process of elimination then so much the better, but Diceman style would probably work too – the important part is having someone to follow, the rest takes care of itself. So I’m in the market for someone to support – I’ll need a Premiership team for a start, but baseball, Aussie Rules, American Football are all good too. Feel free to try and persuade me which way to go. Let’s see if there’s something in this “sport” thing.

Please note: any suggestions for Aston Villa will be met with polite disgust.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.