Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ah, corporate hospitality!

My default setting regarding these things is to play down any perk, offer an embarrassed shrug and run down the benefits. No more, my friends. I'm sure you'd rather I had a good time than a bad one: so I'd like to confirm that yesterday, while you were at work, I was sipping champagne in the Gatsby Club, readying myself for a three course lunch. You pay for these things with the occasional strained conversation, but hey... One of our party was a South African woman in Prada. Mild surprise was expressed at one point that her childhood house had a swimming pool.

"Ifraywan hass a swimming pul in Saith Africa," she said.

I'm not quite sure that's true.

Centre Court though, it sure was hot. I saw this match and this match: Murray was poor; Federer, extraordinary.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.