Google
Jah Jah Dub

Sunday, June 25, 2006

VinnieK reminds me of yesterday's Culture Show. There was a segment entitled "Unpopular Culture" where they rounded up what a load of bores had picked as the most infuriating/overrated/disappointing parts of contemporary culture. Here's what they came up with:

Last Night of the Proms
The effect of mobile phones on manners
Big Brother
Football
Celebrity magazines

Have you ever seen a more tedious list? Honestly, I'd be ashamed of myself if I'd come up with that lot. I'm sure we can do better than that. Off the top of my head:

The Mighty Boosh
Radio 4
Lily Allen
Kate Moss
Chris Morris
Neil Young
Alison Lapper


Lily Allen: so over

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.