Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Just how good is the Cruiser?

Time's sleathy creep gathers pace.

Today I realised that two entire generations had been through my college since I went there; next year will be ten years since I started.

A recent wake-up call came watching Jerry Maguire at Christmas. The Renée Zellweger character - though old before her time - is now younger than me. Younger... than... me... So were I single, I'd be competing with the Cruiser for women - that's just not fair. The first time I saw it she was as far away as my parents. I still think of myself as a teenager: until I meet teenagers, then I think they're like children.

By the time Loretta Lynn was a year or so older than me she was a grandmother.

I'm thinking about picking up a games console on ebay.

UPDATE:
Two of the candidates (including Paul Tulip) on the Apprentice are 25.

25!

UPDATE 2: I have bids on a Gamecube and Madden.

Update 3! I have bought a Gamecube: four years behind the curve.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.