Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So I went to the pub this lunchtime. In the toilets was a board, on it scraps of paper with messages from celebrities: good celebrities like, Bill Cosby and Mel Gibson and Bob Hope and that. I liked Cilla Black's "I'll count the calories to-morrow!"

Endearing hypenation*.

My boss had a pop at me again for some of the music I like - I'd been telling him about the surprisingly decent William Shatner album. Once more I explained that my coolness was at such a pitch he couldn't hear it, like with dogs and that. In my line of work, and looking like I do, I might as well be Abbie Hoffman, or Foggy.

* Good name for a band?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.