Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, November 08, 2005



You may have noticed I've been keeping my big braggart mouth closed about the mice. They got wise to us very quickly and the traps became useless. I was willing to look the other way, but then we found evidence they'd been behind the microwave and all along the "work surfaces". Still, I would have persisted with the old techniques, refined perhaps, but essentially the same old thing. But Jane upped the ante last night: she brought home Glue Traps. They fold into tunnels, they trap anything crawling through and then they scream at you, "Hey! Hello? We've done our job, one fresh live mouse right here for you. Do with it what you will. What is it, exactly, that you plan to do with it?"

My courage faltered.

Me: If we should fail?
Jane: We fail?
But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
And we'll not fail.

I'm thinking about a complete withdrawal from the cellar leading to an eventual two state solution.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.