Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm not dead or anything.

We've been moving offices, and it's been a disaster. We still don't have internet so rather than sit at my desk playing with pencils I've taken today and tomorrow off.

So... It's been a while. There's quite a lot of stuff I could tell you about, but if it's not done in the immediate shade of the event it can seem like hardwork.

I would have posted (and still might) about the following things:

Actually spending 50 pounds in HMV, and thus being put in a consumer category I really don't want to be in.
The dinner at the Dorchester.
The horror of Knightsbridge after hours bars.
Going to watch Crewe play Milwall at the New Den.
That terrible article in the Guardian with that woman getting all worried that she drinks wine in front of her child.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.