Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

To go with, “Let me guess… you’re in a hurry!” it seems like the charity-beggar-graduates who think an office job beneath them have come up with a new ruse. The men may do this too, but they haven’t tried it with me yet – perhaps surprising given the sectors that have traditionally shown interest*.

Hey. It’s me.

Subtext: We slept together, remember? We had a good time, didn’t we? You don’t remember? I can’t believe you were that drunk. I’m hurt.

Just enough to make you think... Then you’re trapped in a conversation. Had I cut a swathe through the Union bars and nightspots of London in my bachelor days I might have been given pause.

But I was not snared by this willowy blonde; I am invulnerable to this trap.


* Homosexuals; adolescents; foreign students.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.