Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, September 29, 2005

It seems like this “blogging” thing is going out of fashion. Time for me to get back into it then.

When posting is slack it seems to be harder to put anything up – breaking the silence demands something special. I’m sure you agree that a picture of a monkey does the job better than anything else.

Any reason for not posting so much? Not really. Guess I just don’t get drunk on my own anymore. And I thought I was taking it all a bit seriously – I checked my referrals for God’s sake. Vanity, thy name is Jah Jah.

So I went to this restaurant last week with some brokers. It was alright. Lots of kind middle-aged men taking their daughters out for dinner. Sweet.

Well, that was worth waiting for.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.