Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bollocks of Shaves

I was going to do this post with links and pictures and everything. But I'm on Jane's laptop and it's a little delicate - probably easier to stick to text. What's that? Yes, I'm at home. I'm sitting on the sofa, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans; the sun is caressing my limbs and I'm listening to A Hard Days Night. A friend of mine arrives this afternoon for a few days break in London. Pretty sweet.

My laziness about shaving had gone too far, my beard was already at the fourteen-year-old-discovered-in-the-jungle stage, so I went to buy some new blades. But what was this?! King of Shaves razors? An escape from the Gilette hegemony without demeaning myself with Wilkinson Sword Protector? I would have to try it. Well, it glides across the face just beautifully, but that's all it does. My stuble is somewhat short of Bluto-esque, but it took me twice as long as usual.

The best shaving experience: King of Shaves Gel + Gilette Mach 3 + Nivea Shaving Balm*.

Same as it ever was.

* Fully two actual girls have said I smell nice when I've been wearing this.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.