Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So I’ve been thinking this for a while... Personality tests. They’re all like, “I don’t like being alone. Strongly Agree; Agree; Indifferent; etc” There may be better ways. The following were made up by me tonight; after each, my answer: I suspect they tell a story. They’re reflexive, of course – many depend on how you think you could fit in to a given situation. Still, that can be useful too. Why not answer them? Just for s's and g's, like.

Enough preamble:

1) If you could be the best there has ever been at a sport, which would that sport be?
Boxing.

2) If you could be the best ever at a position in cricket, which would it be?

Bowler – leg spin.

3) If you were in a Lancaster bomber, which position would you choose?

Tail Gunner.

4) Which discipline of Athletics would you like to master like no other?
100m. Or Pole Vault. (Freud Alert! My Dad was Dorset Pole Vault record holder in his youth.)

5) You’re in the world’s best ever band. Who are you?

The front man. Naturally.

6) Would you be Ricky Gervais or Stephen Merchant?

Ricky Gervais.

7) If you could be the best at a branch of Twentieth Century artistic achievement, which field are you working in?
Writing. I’d be James Joyce (say).

8) Would you rather be Bill Murray or Woody Allen?
Bill Murray.

9) Which hero of the Iliad would you be?
Odysseus.

10) At which football position would you be the world’s best?
Central Midfield.

11) Who are you in the A-Team?
Face Man.

12) Which branch of the armed services would you survive in?
The SBS.

13)Which alcoholic drink are you?

Rosé.

14) Are you Aubrey or Maturin?
Maturin.

15) If you could be anyone in “Who’s Line is it Anyway?” who would you be?
I’d like to be Ryan Stiles, fear I may be Colin Mocherie.

16) Member of Star Trek?

Spock. I loved Spock. However, as I get older I think that “Bones” might win the day.

17) Member of Beyond the Fringe?
Jonathan Miller.

18) Great Ape?
Orangutan.

19) Oasis song?
Round Are Way.

20) Rodent?
Guinea Pig.


Results: If you answer like me, you are ace. If not, you have work to do.


The A-Team's on in the background.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.