Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, July 29, 2005

It's that time again, the time when I point up some films showing at the NFT, say that I'll be going along, invite all-comers and am roundly ignored.

So...

Michael Powell season!



Michael Motherfucking Powell!!

I'll be going to a load of them. Definites: The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp; The Red Shoes; The Tales of Hoffman. Maybes: I Know Where I'm Going; A Canterbury Tale. I'll probably drag myself along to A Matter of Life and Death - it is one of my favourite films after all. For those who haven't seen it, Black Narcissus is worth a watch: for my money it is the best film about Himalayan nuns being driven mad with sexual frustration yet directed by an Englishman.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.