Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, June 20, 2005

So Norm’s tagged me with this meme; and when Norm tags you, you do what he says. He knows what time it is.


1. The total volume of music on my pc:

At work, about 15 albums; the computer I have access to at home, some hundred songs.


2. Songs playing right now:

Don't Mug Yourself - The Streets


3. Last album I bought:

Bought? I think it was Want Two by Rufus Wainwright. I could be wrong.


4. Five songs I've been listening to a lot:

You're still on my mind – George Jones
Be My Wife – David Bowie
Barmy's Choice – From the Jeeves and Wooster soundtrack
Brazil – Frank Sinatra
Mean Pair of Jeans – Marty Rhone

Has there ever been a bad song with the letters j-e-a-n clustering in the title? Jean Genie – David Bowie; Forever in Blue Jeans – Neil Diamond; Billie Jean – Michael Jackson; Jeans On – David Dundas…

5. Passing this along to:

Slap Him He’s Scottish, Pink Windmill, The Uncertainty Principle and anyone else who wants it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.