Google
Jah Jah Dub

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sketch of weekend:

I met up with Marty and the

Jakester

On Friday after work. We went to a celebratory party for Young Labour. I snuck in - I’m not even young! We only spoke to the most interesting people there: each other. Decided to split so went across the road to a pub. They started breaking out the karaoke at ten to eleven. Of course it was a

Lock In.

But we decided that it was dead anyway, so it was all back to ours for

Singstar

The G-Unit was already playing on his own – bottle of whisky in his hand and Keane on his lips. We crashed his party and sang until the sun came up. Of course Jake.

Saturday I went to the

London Wetlands Centre

Which was predictably excellent - considering membership. Of course Great Crested Grebes. Swung into Soho, nodded to Victor Spinetti and hooked up with James and Dan. We discussed what was most on our minds: me – cormorants; James – cycling and climbing; Dan – antiquarian books. Whatever has become of us? We didn’t even get drunk; we had a lovely time.

Sunday Jane and I read the paper and I finished A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. It’s quite good.

Fleshed out: a result of a weekend.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.