Google
Jah Jah Dub

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Now I'm listening to Enter Sandman by Metallica. Marty's gone to bed. Why don't I just put the checked shirt on and be done with it? All that was ten years ago for fuck's sake.

Craig and Glen are twins. They were among the first friends I made in at sixth form, the new world of the Isle of Man. I bought their little brother's guitar from him. His name was Stu. It was a shit guitar; I had a little portable amp.

I was one of the shock-troops of Britpop. The only one reading the NME in the common room I had to choose my battles. The first "riffs" I learnt on the guitar were those of Metallica. I extended my repetoire with Beatles songs. I didn't get too much further. I still have the guitar though. Somewhere.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.