Google
Jah Jah Dub

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I’m listening to Achtung Baby again. I know, twice in ten years. This always reminds me of my cousins, the children of my mum’s nearest older sister. They’re about four to five years older than me. As soon as we could think Leila and I looked up to them. I didn’t buy any music until I was 15. Before that I would get copies from these cousins. An interesting batch: Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine; Tina Turner; INXS; Cher… Some good ones though: The Cure; Prince (though it took me some time to catch up with that one); Another. I can’t hear this album now without thinking of being in Matthew’s car, me rear seat and back: we’re all singing along.

It’s ok, Al. Time passes. That’s what happens. Don’t hold on to these moments. Let them go.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.