Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I haven't read any newspapers yet this morning (just got out of the shower). Are they suggesting that Liverpool yesterday delivered a mighty performance reminiscent of, and perhaps even surpassing, the great European matches they were involved with in the '70s? Are Carragher and Gerrard being lauded as the beating English heart of this multinational team?

Is anyone mentioning that in fact, more than anything else, this Liverpool team is like Mourinho's Porto, especially the one that won the UEFA cup two seasons ago?


"If you have a Ferrari and I have a small car, I only have one chance to beat you. I have to do different things to you.

I have to do something to break your wheel, or put sugar in your engine.

If I go face to face with Ferrari in a small car you have no chance, so the Champions League for us was a bit like this."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.