Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

About three quarters of an hour ago I was walking down my street on my way to work. Near the main road I saw two teenagers pounding towards me as fast as they could.

“Aha, a couple of young lads getting some exercise!” I thought. “Capital. Some hill training to get the blood flowing.”

Then I noticed that the one in front was carrying a laptop in his arms. “Strap must have broken… He can’t wait to get home and down to some study! Take a break, bookworm!”

I stood to one side and let them thunder past. And the puffing community police officer behind them.

I probably should have stopped them, but vigilante justice is rarely a good thing.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.