Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, April 25, 2005

Warning: Contains Football

Apparently neutrals will be supporting Liverpool in the upcoming Champions League semi-final. For the first time I feel completely out of step with public opinion. Liverpool are quite fun, I suppose - amiable foreign manager, nice mix of excellent and hilarious imports, marvellous inconstistency - much like a recent Chelsea team. But their story has yet to gather momentum (though it has started well). I may be wrong, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it seems to me that actual real-life people are not nearly so riled by Chelsea as are the (Mourhino dismissed) press (see also: Prince Charles). Come on, they're brilliant! Obviously!

NB: Three words for those of you tempted to cheer on Liverpool - Steven Bloody Gerrard.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.