Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, April 07, 2005



For reasons I can't fathom, Strictly Dance Fever doesn't seem to be getting the blanket coverage it deserves. The format is magnificently flawed. Graham Norton’s doing his best - shorn of the armour of innuendo – but we’re introduced to far too many couples at this audition stage. It’s compulsive though, and there is always a loathsome couple in love with themselves to boo and a couple of charming kids to cheer. And it’s on early enough that you can get out and do other things. I predict that Casey and Toby will be the story of the series. Inspired by them, and my new maxim, “what would Plimpton do?” I may be about to take my first wobbly steps into “Jive” and “Lindy Hop”.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.