Google
Jah Jah Dub

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dude, I'm playing Singstar on my own.

What happened to that fresh-faced young lad, 19 years old, just back from Israel, smiling in his matriculation photo for King's College Cambridge, his blue Grandad shirt optimistically open? A nervy delight at what the future might hold beams from his face. It is almost unbearably poignant to behold.

Unfortunately The Playstation Man is unimpressed with my George Jones inflections.


UPDATE: G-Unit's back in the house! I have spoken less than 100 words *in real life* today. Now I have the chance to push that up to respectable hermit levels.

UPDATE 2: We did every song except Carl Douglas.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.