Google
Jah Jah Dub

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Of course I can do that! Bloody chancer, bluffing their way to success. Do you really think that Johann Hari is better than you? Of course not. He worked for it and he got it. Fair play to him. It's like doctors. Yeah, yeah, well done. If I'd done Chemistry A-level then I could have had your career. I chose not to. I picked history and french and social sciences. So it goes. Your path is not superior to mine, my friend MD.

But there are some who you must admit outflank you. They can do something that you cannot. One of those is Danny Baker. I could not do a radio show as fine as his. Some archives are here.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.