Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, January 07, 2005

So there it is, the Top 50 songs of the '90s. Who would have thought that Will Smith would have done so well? Honourable mentions go to:

Utah Saints
KLF
Mr Bombastic - Shaggy
On a Ragga Tip - SL2
Miami - Will Smith
Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
Groove is in the Heart – Deee-Lite
Macarena - Los Del Rio
Saturday Night - Whigfield
Always - Bon Jovi
Size of a Cow - The Wonderstuff
Ebeneezer Goode - The Shamen
Feed My Frankenstein - Alice Cooper
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
Regulate - Warren G
Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters
Blaze of Glory - Bon Jovi
Everyday is a Winding Road – Sheryl Crow
No Fronts – Dog Eat Dog
My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue
Yes - McAlmont and Butler
I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis
Crush - Jennifer Paige
Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb
'74-'75 - Connells
How Bizarre - OMC
Some Might Say - Oasis
Boom, Shake the Room! - Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince


If I have the time, and more importantly, the inclination, I might expand it to a Top 100.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.