Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, January 03, 2005

"Cool" is not a universal. It is the arousing of envy and respect from others. There are as many types of "cool" as there are observers. Unfortunately in our culture we think that teenagers are the best judges. They are not, they are the worst. Who would want a sixteen year old to find them cool? Think how rubbish you were at 16 compared to now. I can only see a contined improving in myself - I know more with each passing year - it's obvious. So me in five years will sneer at me now, and fair play to him. The only people worth impressing are the elderly.

Anything less "cool" than writing "cool"? (As Andre 3000 didn't say.)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.