Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

And then we got home and Marty and I watched a video of a Christopher Hitchens speech, available here. All one and a half hours of it. It’s worth a viewing if you have home internets. Combined with the earlier debate, it fired an enthusiasm for argument and politics which had been cooling of late. It also reminded me of my Hall of Fame. I’d avoided doing it, thinking that it was a bit obvious, a bit going through the motions, a bit, oh there’s someone that winds people up, there’s a comedian of medium-renown, there’s a historical figure, there’s an unexpected mediocrity, there’s Mick Jagger – but I think I’ll go with it, each entrant coming with a paragraph or two on why they deserve their place.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.