Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Text Clearing:

Is Tim Allen my all time favourite American? You know, I think he is.


In fact, here's my list of favourite Americans:

1) Tim Allen
2) Ted Danson
3) The old dude from 3rd Rock
4) John McCain
5) Alan Sokal
6) The old dude from back t.t. future
7) Emilio Estevez
8) Gwen Stefani
9) The woman from Married with Children
10) The Rock


Oxford. The QI bookshop and club, we wait for them to turn up, then we ready those piggies for market. They fucked up the science question as well, forgetting the "relativity" in general relativity. This is too much, I'm almost fizzing with fucking rage here man, I'm fizzing, I'm FUCKING FIZZING with rage. Mark my words, my friend, in drawing my attention once more to this unholy grotesque circus, you have signed Fry's death warrant.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.