Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Just as I was about to descend into Piccadilly Circus tube last night (I had been wined and dined by a bunch of tedious traders at this restaurant. It wasn’t as bad as I’d feared. The food was excellent, and the banter less excruciating than usual. Refusing to get wasted, I skipped rounds and drank water, my enjoyment declined as everyone else’s increased. I say everyone, the girl I work with didn’t particularly relish the increasingly insistent queries about her sex life from two drunken, married men in their thirties. Ratio of men to women in this industry? 25:1.), I heard a man actually say to his girlfriend, “Here we are, right in the heart of London’s Theatre Land.” I laughed out loud.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.