Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, December 06, 2004

Final of I'm a Celebrity tonight. Janet was Joe's only serious competition. When it comes to the final choice, people pick someone they actually like, not necessarily someone they enjoy watching. It's Joe, all the way.



The best televisual moment of the weekend came from X-Factor. Somehow G-4 have managed to survive and the British public ejected Tabby, the Butlins Brian Molko. This frees up the "something different" votes. I predict the unlikeliest of wins for G-4 in the final next week. I can't recommend them strongly enough. Their performance of Bohemian Rhapsody was jaw-dropping, truly one for the archives*.


* I can't remember if I've explained this before, but I'm not using "one for the archives" as a turn of phrase. Getting drunk with Marty once, he mentioned that he had an old episode of TFI Friday knocking around. This prompted a full, and ultimately fruitless, search. So, remembering how sweet that feeling is when you chance upon some old tv programme you've forgotten you've recorded, two years ago I took to taping the occaisonal night of programmes. Nothing particularly special or out of the ordinary - bits of The Games, Back to Reality, I'm a Celebrity - that sort of thing. Each tape is then sealed and hidden, ready to give of its riches when we are most in need of it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.