Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, November 01, 2004

Now that's what I call cornish.

Compilation I'm putting together in my head:

1) Rocketman - William Shatner (Recorded live at a 1978 Science Fiction convention)
2) The Lambeth Walk - Django Reinhart and Stefan Grappelli
3) Tiny Dancer - Elton John
4) Crying in the Discoteque - Alcazar
5) The Good Life - Tony Bennett
6) You're Still on my Mind - George Jones
7) Babooshka - Kate Bush
8) I've been to a marvellous party - Noel Coward
9) Love is Strong - Rolling Stones (from the 1994 album, "Voodoo Lounge")
10) Surrey with a Fringe on Top - Cast of Olklahoma
11) Theme from S-Express - S-Express

This list will be subject to constant revision. If anyone would like a copy, then hey! I'll burn you one. I may even do a lovely front cover of my face.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.