Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Now this is a bit of a departure for me... I know blogs are all like, "Oh, and this article here is interesting" and "spankmonkey made an interesting point yesterday: here" and "continuing the debate over at BushIsTheSameAsHitlerDon'tYouSee?" but I've never really gone down that track. I suppose in the same way as friends (especially men) never actually say nice things to each other until it's too late but just take it on trust that it's you know, squirm, squirm, understood, it's made me a little uncomfortable. So, to put right this wrong, I'd like to remind you that Kelvin's archives are still up, and boy are they a good read. Taking about a month at a time brings on a delirium - it's hilarious and genuinely disturbing. I'm happy that his life is no longer as he chronicled it, but I'm glad that he recorded it as it happened.

Also, Tim over at H.U.H? is always excellent. I once e-mailed him to tell him this but he never replied. Like a girl distressed by her boyfriend's indifference when his mates are around, I can only assume he wanted me to publicly declare my feelings. So I am. I've been rooting around his archives for the last hour or so and having my mind blown accordingly. He's especially good on pop music and communism. I'd imagine.

Oh! Just found this post. Only ten months too late.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.