Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, June 21, 2004

More about that list.

Disgusted with my appallingly middle-brow "good taste in music". A quick count reveals I have (as opposed to frequently listen to) 57 of the hundred. There are maybe ten there that I might buy at some point. The rest I've chosen to live without. Point of information: I realise that not many will fall into this trap, but don't buy Goodbye Yellow Brickroad by Elton John. No matter what people say, no matter how much you want to proclaim, "no, I like Elton John, actually, he's really good - not bad like *you* thought. His early stuff is brilliant..." it's fucking dire. Apart from the title song. And Bennie and the Jets. That's a tune.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.