Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

In the words of Scott Walker, "It's raining today and I'm just about to forget the train window girl... That wonderful day we met." Half right anyway, it sure is raining. Also, my supervisor is off this week, leaving me most of his accounts to do. (Rule of thumb: 10-12 accounts = one person. I now have 18) Went to a funfair yesterday. Most hardcore rides I've ever experienced. Still trying to pull my face back into shape after the cetrifugal-chimp-Wurlitzer. Put some makeup on in a messing around on a Sunday afternoon kind of way. Didn't realise how hard it is to remove. Spent the rest of the day with smudged eyes making me look like rent. Uncle Monty-types luckily avoided.

Point of information: my hair is looking excellent this morning.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.