Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, June 03, 2004

I need to free some space on my phone. Here are selection of the best (fit to print) texts I haven't been able to bring myself to delete:


I am sitting on a train. Who is sitting across the aisle from me? Of course it's cyclopian Jazzman arthead George Mellie (Melly?), accompanied by a young nubian princess. He says I'm a very pretty man... And now he's talking about the Reichstag. Peach.

I'd just like to point out that I got hit on by 3 separate women tonight. Of course they were all quite mediocre. Of course I still would have. Of course I didn't.

i'm in a manx gay bar. Of course it's a remix of james brown. Of cause someones doing 'so complicated' by morrisette. Of cause she's the girl i'm with.

of course i'm drunk. That's why I wrote "of cause".

Harsh... but fair. conceptual art's a concept, which is why the objects fester in warehouses. can't burn a concept. quit whingin tracy, u still got your dreams

Do you know what I really fucking hate? That's right, hiccups.

And you know what else? Hiccups sitting next to a really cute girl on the bus home. Cos otherwise, she'd be totally mine...


And the winner:

...too busy gettin pissd

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.