Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, May 28, 2004

Football Related

Loving Mourinho.

Jose Mourinho is my new hero. I think if I could be anyone I'd be him. The suits, the arrogance, the speaking of five languages, the training under Bobby Robson,... I think part of the appeal comes from his lack of experience as a player (see also Benitez of Valencia, a former PE teacher) awakening those Fantasy Football/Championship Manager dreams in me.

Clive Tyldesley on Wednesday night, "Porto are going to find it tricky to replace this man..." Jan 2002 Porto are at their lowest ever league position (probably fourth but you know...) when Mourinho takes over. 2002-3 they win the League, Cup and Uefa Cup. 2003-4 Porto win the league and the European Cup final. Do you think so, Clive? Do you really think so? Expert analysis.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.