Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, March 26, 2004

"Well everyone, our time together draws to a close. Much as I would enjoy the edgy and perfunctory forty minutes in the pub, I've decided to go home early, crank up T-Rex and jump around my bedroom. What can I say? It has been the best of times and the worst of times. That's about half right anyway. It's had its moments... Now I abandon this life for a job with sick-pay and a little dignity. Fear not, I shall probably be back. And so, I have now unloaded my last trolley of files and the hour of separation approaches... It is only left for me to say, 'be excellent to each other, and I'll catch you on the flip-side.' Adieu."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.