Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, March 26, 2004

Strange today.

Obviously I'm not doing any work, but for some reason I can't even log onto the database we use, so I can't even pretend to do anything. And no one seems to mind/expect me to be helping out. It's all a bit weird actually. I haven't left that many jobs on my own terms, they usually just don't need me anymore. This could be my last temping job... ever! Or I could not get past the probation on this new thing and be back in the same situation in a month. Who knows? Either way, I've fucked around for three and a half years, so whatever happens, today has a kind of "end of an era" feel about it.

I'll stop feeling philosophical soon and start taking photos of these nightmares I work with.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.