Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

"Exercise makes the brain release endorphins." Oh really? Well I went for a run this morning and I ain’t too chipper. Unfortunately exercise also makes my muscles release lactic acid (yes, stretching, warm up, yes, I know) and my lungs release tar. Before anyone gets concerned that this is a new, permanent job-holding, exercising for fun, generally nauseating me - let the record show that I am preparing for a run, sort of for me, mainly for my Dad. It’s for charity, and it’s kind of a family issue. May I also point out that like a child without his P.E. kit, I had to cobble together an outfit of woolly jumper, hat, shorts (non-sport), trainers (sport! bought in a moment of worthiness) and a pair of black socks with "Ian" written on them.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.