Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, March 19, 2004

Again, I'm snatching time here and don't have any ideas so I'm lazily going to do the Friday Five:

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

Cheese and biscuits; Mexican; Traditional English; Satay.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?

This is my post-lottery win dream. I would run a shop full of cool shit I liked. There would be CDs, but only ones I approved of, records, books (po-faced and Sinatra biographies), gadgets, magic tricks, puppies, fancy dress hire and a line of self-designed T-shirts. ("Number 1 in the chart is currently 'Centrifugal Chimp', 2 is 'Eel Helmet', 3 is my face, winking...")

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?

DIY

Actually, I would try to transcend genre. Because I am a ponce.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?

Well, I suppose I would have to teach English as a foreign language or something. If this question means what would I like to teach, then I'd run a finishing school. It would be like The Correct Opinion, all day long. With Kung Fu. And fencing. And Baking.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?

Oh, but I am recording an album! Karaoke versions of an arbitrary choice of songs.

You're welcome.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.