Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, February 27, 2004

Team meeting yesterday, we were all told off for turning up late and absenteeism. From now on, not getting in on time more than once in a week will lead to disciplinary action. Or, as I prefer to think of it, lie-in-Friday has been created.“I know it’s not all of you, but some of you are taking the piss.” I have been late every day for two weeks. Apart from last Wednesday when I couldn’t be bothered going to work. And I was late today. Phoned in at 8:15 from outside my house, “Yvonne, this is unbelievable. My bus has broken down. Yeah, yeah, I know. I’ve left loads of time to spare today though, wanted to get in early. I’ll jump on the next one. Yeah, might be a few minutes late. Shouldn’t be too bad though.” Brilliant.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.